Using specialized equipment tailored to the needs of your projects is a key element of our services’ excellence. Groupe Hémiphères owns a number of these pieces of equipment to respond quickly and effectively to your needs. Groupe Hémiphères’ team ensures to use the appropriate tool, technic or technology to meet your demands.
Geomatics and Geodesy
- Works and provides georeferenced digital information in common or specified formats;
- Photointerpretation on 3D digital workstation and traditional photointerpretation;
- Field work conducted on electronic tablets: data quickly available to the client;
- Uses remote sensing to monitor changes in land use in a watershed over several decades;
- Land surveying.
- Laboratory permeability analysis by testing granulometric distribution;
- in situ permeability test, performed in the field using a Guelph permeameter (model 2800K1).
Limnology and Hydrology
- Implementation of measurement instrumentation and sampling for environmental monitoring of water and sediments of lakes and rivers. This expertise ranges from the hydrometric station to monitor the water quality in real time by radio communication;
- Bathymetric survey of lakes or rivers carried out with the help of an echo sounder;
- Spot metering or continuous flow and current measurements;
- Sediment sampling (bennes Ponar).
- Gill nets, seines, electrofishing, rowboats, canoes.
- Required equipment for ornithological surveys, small mammals, insects;
- Safety equipment and adapted first aid kits care.